Bailey's Extra Strength 2:1 CBD & CBG Oil For Dogs 900mg
Extra Strength For Extra Needs
This is our most therapeutic oil formula for dogs
Great value for large breed pets
Support wellness as your dog is getting older
Maximum relief for pets with debilitating or terminally ill conditions
Simply put, you can't go wrong with choosing this product
It's effective, and comes with our vet's dosage chart for guidance
Top Choice For Pain, Calming & Inflammation
- Bailey's Extra Strength oil is our highest strength formulated product line we offer and is the most assured product line we make for optimal therapeutic relief.
- CBD & CBG are both non-intoxicating, and work together as naturally occurring hemp-based adaptogens, promoting "homeostasis" or balance, at a systemic level.
- This provides the perfect environment for our pets to live healthy, age gracefully & feel more complete.
- 30MG plant-based cannabinoids per ML dropper (20mg CBD & 10mg CBG)
- Extra Strength 2:1 CBD to CBG full spectrum hemp extract profile
- Made using whole plant subcritical C02 extracted organic hemp extract
- 3rd party lab tested for quality & safety assurance.
Full Spectrum Organic Hemp Extract
All our organic full-spectrum hemp oils are free of GMOs, soy, corn and other contaminants. They’re also third party tested for purity and potency.
Naturally Occurring CBG
We hear the words CBD and THC floating around everywhere nowadays, but what exactly is CBG? Revered as the “mother of all cannabinoids”, cannabigerol (CBG) is not as well-known as its siblings, yet still contributes a great deal to the overall medicinal benefits of cannabis. Like CBD and others found in cannabis, CBG is still being studied, but the results so far are very exciting! As a non-psychoactive cannabinoid, it is particularly appealing for our pets. There are several pet (and human) conditions CBG can potentially benefit, as more studies increasingly show positive results. These include neurological diseases, skin disorders or infections, chronic pain, bone repair, high blood pressure, inflammation, and so much more.
Naturally Occurring CBD
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the 118+ naturally occurring cannabinoids found in cannabis hemp plant. CBD is known for its anti-inflammatory properties as it works to promote "homeostasis" at a systemic level via our pet's Endocannabinoid System (or ECS) helping them live healthy, age gracefully, and feel more complete.
Naturally Occurring Terpenes
Our USDA organic hemp extract contains therapeutic terpenes which can help onset "The Entourage Effect" when paired with CBD and other cannabinoids as well as offer additional calming, digestive, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT Oil)
Medium-Chain-Triglyceride fatty acids contain healthy saturated fats and is one of the most effective mixing agents for administering CBD from hemp extract for our pets. Coconut oil also has many benefits for dogs including promoting coat health, relieving itchy skin and allergies, improving digestion, boost the immune system, and even prevent fleas and ticks.